DIRECTOR OF MUSIC
QUEEN ST. BAPTIST CHURCH
(57 Queen St. , St. Catharines, ON)
- We are inviting applicants to share with the pastor the leadership of the music program in the church
- The Director of Music will provide keyboard accompaniment for music in worship, while directing and developing the worship team
- The Director of Music will also:
- Provide for a prelude and postlude for worship services at 10 am Sunday plus two or three special services annually
- Support a bell choir able to assist in several services annually
- Lead practices for the worship team.
The music is a blend of contemporary and traditional worship music.
The church has a Kawai Grand piano and a 3-manual Casavant pipe organ.
Organ skills or the willingness to develop those skills is desirable.
Opportunities exist to provide music for weddings or funerals and to develop the next generation of young musicians.
Applications citing qualifications and experience are invited by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The chosen candidate should be able to start no later than June 1. Remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience, to be discussed with the successful candidate.